127 Kingfisher Lane
North Carolina 27859
• 67 scholarly or scientific books for Cambridge University Press
• 23,258 pages of college textbooks (several in economics)
• 262 journal articles by non-native writers of English
• 39 articles for Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
• 31 articles for the Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society (OUP)
• 23 articles/reviews for The Review of Politics (directly for CUP)
• 77 articles/reviews for Journal of the History of Economic Thought (CUP)
• 9 articles for The Physical Review (in LaTeX)
• 7 PhD theses (4 in LaTeX)
“Ultra Wideband Imaging for Breast Cancer Early Detection Using Neural Network”, by Saleh Ali Alshehri, PhD thesis for Universiti Putra Malaysia, Dec. 2010 (Word)
“Essays on State Space Models and Macroeconomic Modelling”, by Davide Delle Monache, PhD thesis for the University of Cambridge, UK, Jan 2011 (LaTeX)
“Improvement of Geotechnical Site Investigation via Statistical Analyses and Simulation”, by Jong-Hee Kim, PhD thesis for Georgia Tech, March 2011 (Word)
“The Long-lasting Effects of Family Background: A European Cross-country Comparison” by Fabrizio Mazzonna, PhD thesis for Ca' Foscari University and Tor Vergata University, April 2011 (LaTeX)
“Soft X-ray Coherence and Coherent Diffractive Imaging”, by Ramon Rick, PhD thesis for Stanford University, August, 2011 (LaTeX)
“Reading Karl Barth with Evangelical Mind: Bernard Ramm as a Cross-Cultural Model”, by Simon Sze Wang Wat, PhD thesis for Northwestern Theological Seminary, August 2011 (Word)
“Building Successful Partnerships: A Production Theory of Global Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration”, by Sebastian Buckup, Doktor der Wirtschaftswissenschaft thesis for University of Witten/Hedecke, November 2001 (LaTeX)
"The services that Dr. Young provided me while editing my thesis were amazing. He was efficient and his corrections were helpful in making a solid final draft."
Julie Doubrava, author of Master of Education thesis
"Thank you for editing my thesis. I found it more than my expectation. The work was perfect and very satisfying. I would recommend your services to my colleagues."
Saleh Al-Shehri, author of PhD thesis (Universiti Putri Malaysia)
Published articles in Physical Review, Journal of Chemical Physics, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, and Applied Optics.
[Last updated 21 November 2011]