Full text online
Content: Table of Contents | Latest Issue RSS
Information: Journal information | Editorial Team | Author Guidelines
Other: Journal News (inc. calls for papers) | Events | Recommend this journal
‘economic progress means essentially putting productive resources to uses hitherto untried in practice,
and withdrawing them from the uses they have served so far. This is what we call “innovation”’.
(Schumpeter, 1928, 378)
Within this context, the European Journal of Innovation Management offers a forum for the rapid dissemination of new knowledge in the field of innovation studies. It publishes, rigorous, evidence based research that advances the state-of-the-art and has direct implications for policy and business practice.
The Journal particularly welcomes contributions that address the following themes:
• How can innovation networks and systems, with particular emphasis on open innovation systems, be developed by enterprises and supported by policy-makers?
• What is the role of entrepreneurs and leaders in the innovation process?
• What are the specificities of innovation processes in emerging contexts: such as the services sector, the third sector (social innovation), and the sustainability agenda?
• How can cross-functional integration be effectively achieved to create seamless innovation?
• What are the key challenges involved in the process of knowledge exchange between universities and enterprises, for both stakeholders and policy-makers?
The European Journal of Innovation Management welcomes papers that emanate from a broad range of disciplinary and methodologically settings. Despite its European focus, the Journal invites publications from elsewhere in the world that facilitate comparisons and the transfer of knowledge. The European Journal of Innovation Management places considerable emphasis of rigour, theory development, and relevance to practice.
Find the Enterprise and Innovation collection on Twitter at http://twitter.com/EmeraldEnt and follow @EmeraldEnt.
European Journal of Innovation Management is available as part of an online subscription to the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Emerald Business, Management & Strategy eJournals Collection page.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the
principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.